4.26.2010

New Jewelry and Updates

It's been quite some time since I've updated the blog. Having two real jobs in addition to my online business has kept me pretty busy.
I've had some crazy success with my line of Regretsy-themed jewelry. For anyone who is unfamiliar with the site, it is a blog (started by April Winchell) that showcases the many oddities that can be found on Etsy. Here is the "Say What" necklace, using the image from a painting by Denny Pinkham that was featured on Regretsy. My Regretsy-themed jewelry can be purchased HERE.




In more recent news: I've begun working with Melody Sanchez Wolfe (Belizean Melody) on a unique line of jewelry, which features her beautiful artwork. They will soon be offered for sale in her gallery on Ambergris Caye in Belize. More details to follow. These items can be viewed and purchased from my website..

I've also been working with another resident (tacogirl Belize)of Belize on a line of jewelry which features photographs that she has taken on Ambergris Caye. These items can also be purchased from my website.




1 Comment:

Gemstone Jewelry said...

it’s storage device that has been designed so that you can wear it like a piece of jewelry. This time it come in the shape of a bug and bee with an 8GB storage capacity

Blog Widget by LinkWithin