7.09.2009

Owls, Owls, and more OWLZ

70s owl designs have a special place in my heart. As a kid who grew up with puke green carpet, a banana yellow rotary phone and wood paneling, all things 70s remind me of my childhood home. Please respond with your favorite 70s finds.

 


Hand Painted Owl Light Switch Plate $35
brightcolorart.etsy.com


 


Fun Ceramic Owl $10
deepoca.etsy.com


 


Green Owl Print Pillow $25
luckykitty.etsy.com


 


Vintage Owl Napkin/Letter Holder $8
sofacityvintage.etsy.com

Posted by Picasa

1 Comment:

deedee9:14 said...

I like certain colour combinations from the 70's... chocolate brown and sunkist orange, or white and orange, or robins egg blue and orange. Anything orange?! LOL. I've been noticing the come-back of the owl a lot too and a lot of other animal shapes in more recent design trends... not the taxidermist style of mounted heads, but free-form animal silhouettes. Birds have always been popular.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin